RENEWING A SEASON TICKET ONLINE? PLEASE SEE OUR HANDY HELP GUIDE BELOW
To renew a season ticket online you first make sure you are logged in to ntfcdirect.co.uk - to do this please go to the top right corner of the screen on ntfcdirect.co.uk and click log in.
Once you are logged in, please click ‘reserved seats’. This will take you to your account and your reserved seats will show on the left hand side. Select the seats you want to buy and click 'buy tickets', ensure the correct category is selected for each seat (ie adult, junior) and change if necessary. Please continue to check out.
If you haven’t renewed online before or want to renew season tickets for other family members or friends, you will need to link accounts. To do this you will need that supporter's customer refence number, full name and address.
For all disabled parking enquiries, please email email@example.com
2022/23 SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* If applying for any type of concession ticket proof of age/status must accompany your application
# If applying for a disabled ticket proof of disability must accompany your application. For full t&cs and definitions please see ntfc.co.uk
** Season tickets for under 7’s and under 12’s must be purchased with an adult or senior season ticket.
• Season ticket holders seats will be held in reservation until 23:59 on the 31st May 2022.
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2022 will determine discount qualification for season ticket(s).
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading tickets.
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another seat, row or stand for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements, to comply with social distancing or for any other reason.
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification.
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules and regulations, copy available on request and on ntfc.co.uk.
• Entry into the stadium constitutes acceptance of these regulations, which includes a warning that persistent standing in the seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection.
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets.
• The club cannot, under any circumstances, accept any responsibility whatsoever for season ticket cards lost, damaged or stolen and an administration fee may be charged to replace the card.
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given.
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• Season Ticket cards must be available for inspection at any time.
• Season Tickets may not be resold or lent for value by Season Ticket holders under any circumstances.
• Proof of qualification for concession must be carried at all times. Failure to provide proof may result in sanctions being imposed which may include, but are not
limited to, ejection and banning from the stadium without refund.
• Entry in to any game is not guaranteed and should the club be advised or instructed to play any game behind closed doors for any reason, any pro rata refund or credit is entirely at the club’s discretion.
• If capacity is limited for any reason, the club will determine priority order of attendance but season ticket holders will have priority over non season ticket holders.
• In the event that matches are played with reduced capacity or behind closed doors, the club will make matches available for season ticket holders to watch via iFollow, subject to EFL confirmation.
• Pre-season friendlies, play off matches and cup games are NOT included in a season ticket.
• FAIR USAGE POLICY - For any ticket that is issued without charge, i.e under 7s or carer, and is not used for 5 consecutive games, the club reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the ticket without notice.