Northampton Town season tickets are now on sale for the 2019/20 season.
DOWNLOAD: 2019/20 season ticket information
Prices have once again been frozen for next season, which means season tickets for 2019/20 are the same price they were in 2011/12.
Existing season ticket holders will have until June 30th to renew their seats for next season, after which time they will be released for next season.
A Northampton Town season ticket entitles you to:
• Your seat guaranteed for all home league games
• Opportunity to purchase your seat for all home cup games - remember the scramble for Manchester United EFL Cup tickets?!
• Matchday ticket concession prices start for over 65s, but over 60s can claim a concession season ticket
• You have access to away cup tickets over non season ticket holders
• Under 7s season tickets are free
• Adult season tickets start from just over £10 per game!
Meanwhile, new for 2019/20, a season ticket holder will enjoy the following benefits:
• Exclusive discounts to club events including the End of Season dinner and Golf Day
• 10% off room hire at the PTS Academy Stadium for any event or occasion
• Season ticket holders will receive a free club membership!
The early bird period once again runs until late May, with season tickets for the Sheinman Opticians Stand once again available for just £249.
KEY DATES FOR 2019/20 SEASON TICKETS
May 25th 2019
Deadline for purchasing a discounted season ticket.
June 30th 2019
Last day current seats are reserved for 2018/19 season ticket holders to renew their seats.
August 3rd 2019
The new EFL season begins!
The quickest and easiest way to buy a season ticket is via ntfcdirect.co.uk
Please note concession season tickets will not be released until proof of eligibility is received.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing an existing season ticket online via ntfcdirect.co.uk, please log in and head to RESERVATIONS. For any assistance purchasing season tickets online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 29TH 2019
Northampton Town wishes to advise supporters that the option to pay for their season tickets via monthly instalments through Zebra Finance is not currently available, as a result of Zebra withdrawing their finance service from the football market with immediate effect.
The club, along with more than 20 other clubs who used Zebra to provide this service, were informed of the change on Thursday.
We are exploring alternative monthly instalment options for supporters as a priority and will provide an update on this in due course.
Supporters who had already arranged a payment plan with Zebra for their 2019/20 season ticket on or before the evening of March 27th 2019 will be unaffected and their application will continue in the usual way.
Season tickets remain on sale via ntfcdirect.co.uk, with full details available here.