It's time to show your true colours!
DOWNLOAD: 2018/19 season ticket information
Northampton Town season tickets are now on sale for the 2018/19 season from Sixfields and ntfcdirect.co.uk and once again we have frozen prices with season tickets in 2018/19 available at the same price as they were seven seasons ago.
That means supporters who buy their season ticket for 2018/19 will be paying the same price they were in 2011/12. We hope you agree that represents excellent value!
But, being a season ticket holder at Sixfields is not just about watching EFL football at a fantastic value.
A season ticket entitles you to:
Your seat guaranteed for all home league games
Opportunity to purchase your seat for all home cup games, - remember the scramble for Manchester United EFL Cup tickets last season?!
Matchday ticket concession prices start for over 65s, but over 60s can claim a concession season ticket
You have access to away cup tickets over non season ticket holders
You can pay on instalments with Zebra Finance
Under 7s season tickets are free
Adult season tickets start from just over £10 per game!
So, show your true colours and make sure you become part of our plans for next season by visiting ntfcdirect.co.uk, calling 01604 683777 between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday or from 10am on home matchdays or by visiting the ticket office at Sixfields.
KEY DATES FOR 2018/19 SEASON TICKETS
May 26th 2018
Deadline for purchasing a discounted season ticket.
June 30th 2018
Last day current seats are reserved for 2017/18 season ticket holders.
August 4th 2018
The new EFL season begins!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing an existing season ticket online via ntfcdirect.co.uk, please log in and head to RESERVATIONS. For any assistance purchasing season tickets online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Season ticket holders seats will be held in reservation until 30th June 2018.
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2018 will determine discount qualification for season tickets.
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading junior tickets.
• In the event you forget or lose your ticket(s) you will be required to purchase a matchday ticket(s).
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another equivalent area for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements or for any other reason.
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification.
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules and regulations, copy available on request.
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets.
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given.
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• The club reserves the right to suspend and withdraw season tickets without refund that, in the club’s opinion, are not being used on a regular basis.