Northampton Town 2017/18 season ticket prices are frozen again if season tickets are purchased on or before 31 May 2017.
This means season ticket holders who purchase before the end of May will pay the same price they were paying for League 2 football six years ago.
An adult season ticket is available in the North Stand for just under £11 per game ahead of the May 31 discount deadline, while season ticket holders will again have priority over non season ticket holders for cup and away matches.
A reminder that the club offer the cup/away match booking scheme for season ticket holders to guarantee them tickets for all ticket cup/away matches while supporters can again pay for their season ticket in instalments via Zebra Finance.
Proof of disability and birth certificates or passport ID is required for all applying for concessions, including under 7s.
Season tickets are now on sale from Sixfields and via www.ntfcdirect.co.uk
"We have seen the number of season ticket holders grow hugely in the last year," said Chairman Kelvin Thomas.
"This season's season ticket campaign is designed to reflect that. We have used a mixture of the manager, players and supporters to show how together we all are as a club. It also highlights the passionate backing the club has through the #wesupport campaign.
"We had great fun taking these pictures and we would like to thank all who took part.
"The number of overall season ticket holders is up, the number of junior season ticket holders is up, attendances overall are up and we will be working hard to continue that trend.
"We have frozen season ticket prices once again, we feel our season tickets are very competitively priced and from our discussions with the Supporters Advisory Panel, that view was reinforced.
"Being a season ticket holder at Sixfields in 2016/17 wasn't just about the 23 League 1 games, it also ensured season ticket holders had their seats reserved for the big games, including the win over West Bromwich Albion and of course our EFL Cup tie against Manchester United.
"We have seen crowds of over 7,000 many times in 2015/17 and with a number of big name clubs and local derbies hopefully in League 1 next season, we expect the demand for tickets to be high once again."
|WEST STAND||By 31 May 2017||1 June 2017 onwards|
|NORTH STAND||By 31 May 2017||1 June 2017 onwards|
|EAST STAND INCLUDING MICK GEORGE FAMILY AREA||By 31 May 2017||1 June 2017 onwards|
|DISABLED SUPPORTERS||By 31 May 2017||1 June 2017 onwards|
SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Season ticket holders seats will be held in reservation until 30th June 2017
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2017 will determine discount qualification for season tickets
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading junior tickets
• In the event you forget or lose your ticket(s) you will be required to purchase a matchday ticket
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another equivalent area for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements or for any other reason
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules
and regulations, copy available on request
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• If you lose your season ticket card, there is a £10 fee to issue a replacement. ID will be required before a replacement is issued.