Northampton Town season tickets are now on sale for the 2019/20 season.
DOWNLOAD: 2019/20 season ticket information
Prices have once again been frozen for next season, which means season tickets for 2019/20 are the same price they were in 2011/12.
Existing season ticket holders will have until June 30th to renew their seats for next season, after which time they will be released for next season.
A Northampton Town season ticket entitles you to:
• Your seat guaranteed for all home league games
• Pay in instalments via https://www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx
• Opportunity to purchase your seat for all home cup games - remember the scramble for Manchester United EFL Cup tickets?!
• Matchday ticket concession prices start for over 65s, but over 60s can claim a concession season ticket
• You have access to away cup tickets over non season ticket holders
• Under 7s season tickets are free
• Adult season tickets start from just over £10 per game!
Meanwhile, new for 2019/20, a season ticket holder will enjoy the following benefits:
• Exclusive discounts to club events including the End of Season dinner and Golf Day
• 10% off room hire at the PTS Academy Stadium for any event or occasion
• Season ticket holders will receive a free club membership!
The early bird period once again runs until late May, with season tickets for the Sheinman Opticians Stand once again available for just £249.
KEY DATES FOR 2019/20 SEASON TICKETS
May 25th 2019
Deadline for purchasing a discounted season ticket.
June 30th 2019
Last day current seats are reserved for 2018/19 season ticket holders to renew their seats.
August 3rd 2019
The new EFL season begins!
The quickest and easiest way to buy a season ticket is via ntfcdirect.co.uk
Please note concession season tickets will not be released until proof of eligibility is received.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing an existing season ticket online via ntfcdirect.co.uk, please log in and head to RESERVATIONS. For any assistance purchasing season tickets online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org