Northampton Town memberships
2021/22 membership details will appear here shortly.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The age of applicants on 1st August each year will determine discount qualification for that season’s membership.
- The discounts on the products and services offered are entirely at the discretion of the relevant company and may be changed or withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- In the event you forget or lose your membership card(s) you will be required to purchase a replacement at £2 per card.
- In the event that a member sustains a ban from the ground, the membership will be revoked and no refund given.
- The club reserves the right to suspend and withdraw memberships without refund.
- Each member receives £1 off adult home league match tickets only. These tickets must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Membership does not guarantee a match ticket for any match or guarantee attendance at any of the club’s matches. Where relevant, applications for match tickets are strictly on the basis of one ticket per match per member, unless expressly permitted otherwise by the club.
- Where a member purchases a home match ticket, the use of that ticket is subject to the match ticket terms and conditions. Where a member purchases an away match ticket, the use of that ticket is subject to: (i) the relevant away club’s terms and conditions (or, if applicable, the governing body or competition organiser); and (ii) any additional terms and conditions imposed by the club in respect of away match tickets.
- All offers may be subject to the providers own terms and conditions.
- Membership is available only on a one membership per person basis.
- Proof of age may be required.
- The club reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. Any such changes shall be publicised by the club on the club’s website.