COVID 19 SUPPORTERS CODE OF CONDUCT
Due to UK Government restrictions changing from July 19 2021, the following guidance and advice is issued.
• Do not attend if you, or anyone you live with are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild.
• Do not attend if you need to self-isolate because you have symptoms, have recently tested positive or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or are required to isolate after travel.
• Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings, to protect themselves and others.
• Follow good hygiene practices. Use the hand sanitiser provided at the stadium and wash hands regularly.
• Avoid congregating unnecessarily. Stay in your seat whenever possible and return to your seat to consume food and drink (with the exception of alcohol)