THE IN 'n' OUT AUTOCENTRES CUP
THE IN 'n' OUT AUTOCENTRES CUP
The In 'n' Out Autocentres Cup is a half time penalty shootout competition for under 7s to under 11s that gives players from grass roots football teams and primary schools the chance to compete on the biggest stage of their lives.
At half time just as the Cobblers players step off the pitch, it’s the turn of the young ones to embrace the hallowed turf of Sixfields as they get to perform in front of thousands of fans.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com
Each team can enter a maximum of 12 players which must include one goalkeeper. One adult to four under 18s.
Thank you for entering your team in to the In N Out Autocentres Cup, please see below competition rules. By entering your team you agree to adhere to these rules.
• Please use your tickets to enter the IN'n'OUT Autocentres Family Area and be seated no later than 1.50pm, we will then come and collect the children from their seats to flag wave around the pitch just ahead of kick off
• Final ticket requests are needed 4 weeks prior to the date attending along with a current team photo for the match programme
• All payments must be made to the ticket office no later than 2 weeks before the date attending
• 10 goals will count, if you have less than 10 players then some players can take another penalty until 10 have been taken
• Bibs must be worn at all times during the competition
• In the event of a draw after 10 goals, it will go to sudden death
• You are committing to a maximum of 4 games in the season if you progress through the stages
• Prices are discounted to £16 for adults and £8 for U18's. There will be no further reductions on these prices for any reason
• Parents and other spectators must remain in their seats at all times. Only the main team Coach plus one other adult are permitted pitch side
• All players/Coaches must remain on the track and not enter the pitch until it is their turn to take the penalty
• We reserve the right to take photographs and video footage to use in the club’s promotional materials. Other parents and guardians are also given permission by way of these rules. If you do not wish your child to be photographed/filmed please excuse them from the competition
• The referee’s decision is final
• The club take no responsibility for any personal injury or loss of personal items during this competition
Many thanks and good luck.
IN’n’OUT Autocentres have 3 autocentres in Northampton and offer MOTs and Servicing for any make and model of car with no hidden extras. They are proud to be a ‘Which? Trusted Trader’ and also have a 5 Star Trustpilot reviews rating. OEM parts are used and 12 months warranty on all parts and servicing is standard. Premium Castrol oils are used in all servicing. Services are all completed ‘while-u-wait’ so you have never have the inconvenience of losing your car for the day. You can watch your car as it is being worked on through the viewing window or sit back and relax in the clean and comfortable customer lounges with FREE Wi-Fi and coffee!
For more details, please visit inoautocentres.co.uk