PTS Academy Stadium meetings and events
Northampton Town have a range of meeting rooms and event space available for hire.
Rooms available include the All Things Business 1897 Suite, the Able Print Players Lounge, the Boardroom and Carr's Bar. We can accommodate up to 120 guests or delegates per room.
We also have outside space for a marquee that can house up to 800 guests.
The PTS Academy Stadium is ideally situated just a 5 minute drive from the Northampton railway station, a 30 minute drive from Central Milton Keynes station and has 3 junctions of the M1 within a 10 minute drive.
We have over 600 FREE on site parking areas with space for coaches and HGV high sided vehicles.
Equipped with CCTV and free WIFI throughout, we have our own catering and management team and can supply our own stewarding staff if required, with stadium tours also available.
Please email email@example.com for more information or call us on 01604 683707.
NTFC are working to ensure we and our Processors are GDPR compliant, therefore by joining as a season ticket holder, or match day ticket purchaser, or attending any event inside the PTS Academy Stadium, you agree to the below GDPR terms & conditions.
• NTFC and our Processor GREEN4 will retain your details on our database for a period of one season, that being the 2018/19 season
• Use of this data will be solely for the marketing and promotion of NTFC products, fixtures, games and events and it’s Partners/sponsors
• You have the right to be forgotten (removal from database) at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
• You have the right to object and prohibit the use of your data by contacting email@example.com referencing DATA OBJECTION
• Incomplete data will not be stored on our database and therefore you will not receive offers, news, promotions in respect of your purchase
• You have the right to access and learn how your data is being processed and how by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIGHT TO ACCESS
• You have the right to request your data is transported to another data controller/purchaser, if required
• No other NTFC data is accessed by any other Processor
• In the event of an under 16 year old data, NTFC will only contact the parent/guardian of the young person via the data supplied.
• No payment details are held at NTFC or through our Processor
• By attending an event or fixture at the PTS Academy Stadium, NTFC reserve the right to record footage, or take pictures for use on NTFC publicity materials. In the event you do not wish for this to be utilised this is the responsibility of the ticket holder to inform email@example.com. However, if your image is part of a large crowd we will not be able to remove your image from this therefore having purchased a ticket you consent to your image being utilised.