Northampton Town Football Club is looking to recruit casual Academy Coaches to work within the schoolboy phase.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Delivering of age specific syllabus to players in their charge.
• Completing online and electronic reviewing and assessments of players and sessions.
• Communicating effectively with all team members and reporting back to the Lead Phase Coach.
• Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team to deliver excellent coaching.
• Have experience of working with the Kitman Labs System, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
• Proven coaching experience.
• An ability to differentiate tasks based on ability and key stages of player/child development.
• An approachable manner towards young people.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with other department members and coaching staff.
• Willing to work flexible and unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
Essential Qualities and Qualifications:
• UEFA B Licence
• Hold a current FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF)
• FA Youth Award (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
• Member of FA Licenced Coaches Club (current and up to date including CPD hours) and Attributes
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at the appropriate level.