Northampton Town Football Club wishes to recruit an Electrician on a part-time contractual basis.
The Electrician will be part of the facilities management team and report to the Facilities Manager. The Electrician will deliver efficiencies in response times, fault finding and monitoring. They will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, testing and certifying all current electrical infrastructure across the club’s sites, including the stadium, training ground, education facilities and club accommodation. With legal and company standards met. The Electrician will take an active role in advising senior management in the planning and installation of new electrical infrastructure.
Permanent – part-time – 3 days per week
A competitive salary will be paid
Specific responsibilities include:
• Design and operate daily, weekly, monthly and annual schedules of maintenance for all electrical equipment and systems across the clubs sites
• Repair, maintain and inspection of all electrical equipment associated with the club’s operating sites and accommodation prioritising works as required
• Planned maintenance of existing wiring infrastructure to acceptable company standards and conforming to all relevant legal requirements
• Matchday cover
• Periodic testing
• Emergency light testing and fault repair
• Portable and fixed appliance testing
• Work with senior management to plan project work across all club sites
• Complete electrical installation of new projects across all sites including working with and coordinating contractors
• Follow company health and safety policies
• Assist with other non-electrical maintenance works as required
The following credentials are considered essential:
• 18th Edition qualified
• 2391 Inspection and test qualified
• At least five years practical experience
• Experienced in 3 phase commercial installation
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation regarding safe work practises
• Ability to work alone ·
The following credentials are considered desirable for the position:
• Experience within a stadia setting
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by closing date of 3rd November 2023.
Northampton Town is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants for employment will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities, commensurate with the post.
This post will require a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) enhanced Criminal Records Check (CRC) check with a barred list check.