Having conducted feedback with a number of participants engaging on their programmes, the Northampton Town Community Trust have moved to a new booking system.
The new system provides lots of exciting benefits including:
• Quicker and easier booking process after initial sign up
• Access to your booking history and a calendar for future booked sessions
• Book multiple sessions and book on multiple people at one time
• Pay for selected sessions out of a block
• Stay in control of your data and update your details with ease
• Receive direct communications about the Northampton Town Community Trust's sessions through the portal
• Join a waiting list when fully booked and be notified when a space becomes available
Additionally, as an organisation, it will help us reduce the amount of cash taken at sessions, safeguarding staff, and improving the quality of the registration process and communication channels.
To sign up to a session please visit ntfccommunity.co.uk and click on ‘Bookings’ and then ‘Booka Session’ in the drop-down menu. This will then take you to our online booking portal. From here, click on the sessions or courses tab, select the session(s) you want to purchase and add them to basket. You can select multiple sessions or activities to book at the same time. Please note that if you are booking onto a session for the first time, you will need to create an account. You can do this by clicking on the basket or ‘sign in’ button. You will only be required to register once.
Need help with the sign-up process? A video tutorial of how to book a session can be accessed here:
Please note, as we now process payments via the payment provider ‘GoCardless’, customers will need to set up a mandate as part of any payment process. If you are paying for selected sessions or an item as a one-off purchase, do not worry you will not be set up on any direct debit, the payment provider will simply save some of your details for future purchases to make the process easier and quicker for you.
The Northampton Town Community Trust are unable to change the wording of the payment section of the site. In the unlikely event that you are charged incorrectly, or it has been set up incorrectly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as a matter of urgency so that the Community Trust can process any refunds.
For any further questions please see ntfccommunity.co.uk/booking-faqs