Northampton Town's Sky Bet League One fixture with Derby County has been re-arranged for Tuesday October 31st (7.45pm).
The game has been moved from its original date of Saturday September 9 following international call ups from the Rams squad.
Any tickets purchased for the original game will be valid for the new date. If any supporter has purchased a ticket and is unable to make the new date, please contact the ticket office before 4pm on Monday October 30th for a refund.
In the meantime, tickets remain on sale for the game.
Tickets are priced as follows and are now on sale from Sixfields and ntfcdirect.co.uk.
Seniors (65+) £15.00
Young Adult (18-21) £15.00
Junior (13-17) £10.00
Child (6-12)* £5.00
Infant (2-5)* £0.00
Infants must be purchased as part of a pair with a parent/guardian aged 18 or above. Any child aged 15 & under must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above and children aged Under 2 years will not be permitted entry to the stadium.
Please note that Derby County operate regular concession checks at the turnstiles and any supporter who is asked for ID but fails to show it will be refused entry. Derby County will not offer upgrades to any supporter found to be using a match ticket with the incorrect age band.
As Derby County operate an access control entry system, please ensure that the barcode is kept intact and the ticket in good condition.
All disabled supporters must pay their relevant age band and will receive a personal assistant ticket free of charge (subject to qualification – see Away Disabled Supporters Ticketing Policy below). Included in this allocation are 8 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets which are situated on the disabled platform.
The club has a dedicated car parking area for away disabled supporters (Blue Badge Holders) and for supporters who have temporary mobility restrictions, e.g. broken leg. Spaces are allocated at a cost of £10.00 on a first come first served basis (please be aware that supporters will be asked to show and display their Blue Badge) and must be booked no later than 24 hours before the match. Supporters should call 01332 667528 to book a space.
Please note that Pride Park is a cashless Stadium, and the current bag policy can be found on the following link-
Please note that this game is an all ticket fixture and therefore there will be strictly no sales on the day.
AWAY DISABLED SUPPORTERS – TICKETING POLICY
Derby County Football Club operates a ticketing policy that recognises that disabled supporters may need assistance to fully enjoy the match day experience and offers a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual supporters needs, not their ‘disability’.
For more information please see dcfc.co.uk/page/disabled-information-page
The adjustments Derby County can offer are as follows (subject to availability and qualification);
• Personal Assistant/Essential Companion.
• Easy Access Seating – Row AA (step free), Row BB (1 step) & Row CC (2steps).
• Wheelchair Spaces– Wheelchair platform and pitch-side spaces are available.
• Accessible Parking – This car park is within 100 yards of the away section; supporters are required to contact our Ticket Office on 01332 667528, no later than 24 hours before the fixture date to book their space.
• Transportation from the away accessible parking area to the away section is available if required.
• Match Day Commentary (Via Headsets) – Disabled supporters can request one from the nearest steward on the day of the game.
• Facilities for assistance dogs are available - Derby County should be notified in advance of the game by contacting Emma Drury (DLO), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for us to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
• Accessible entrances are available.
• Rest Areas in the concourse are not available.
• Accessible toilets, located in the away section, are available.