Exciting opportunities have arisen at Northampton Town Football Club's Academy to support the Academy Recruitment Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- View a range of teams and players within the grassroots game to assess ability level, highlighting any players of potential Academy standard.
- To report activity on a monthly basis to the Head of Academy Recruitment through regular submission of activity reports.
- To attend multiple tournaments and festivals during off-season as a means of continued recruitment.
- To promote the various levels of the Northampton Town FC Academy player pathway, and recruit players suitable for suitable level.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in and a thorough understanding of Academy / Grassroots Football in either Foundation Phase (U6s-U12s) or Youth Development Phase (U13s-U16s).
- Area knowledge of one of the following areas: South Northants, Kettering, Corby & Milton Keynes.
- An approachable manner towards young people.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with other department members and coaching staff.
- Willing to work flexible and unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
Essential Qualities and Qualifications:
- FA Talent Identification Level 1 & FA Talent Identification Level 2
- Valid FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at the appropriate level.
Northampton Town Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our workplace.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received).
Do you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions?
- Other Minority Ethnic (i.e., from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’)
* YES / NO (please indicate on your application)
How to apply
Anybody interested should email email@example.com along with a copy of their Scouting/Football Coaching CV to:
Head of Academy Recruitment
Northampton Town FC Academy
Please note application entry is open between Wednesday 1st Sept 2021 to Thursday 30th September 2021.