Northampton Town Football Club Academy are looking to recruit casual Development Centre Coaches to work with our U9 and U10’s within our Corby venue (Lodge Park Sports Centre) on Friday evenings.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Delivering of age specific syllabus to players in their charge.
• Completing online and electronic reviewing and assessments of players and sessions.
• Communicating effectively with all team members and reporting back to the Lead Phase Coach.
• Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team to deliver excellent coaching.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
• Proven coaching experience.
• An ability to differentiate tasks based on ability and key stages of player/child development.
• An approachable manner towards young people.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with other department members and coaching staff.
• Willing to work flexible and unsociable hours including evenings and weekends.
Essential Qualities and Qualifications:
• FA Level 2 / UEFA C Licence
• Hold a current FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (previously known as FA Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) certificate)
• Member of FA Licenced Coaches Club (current and up to date including CPD hours) and Attributes
• FA Youth Award (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at the appropriate level.
Northampton Town FC is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our workplace.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA ‘A’ or UEFA ‘B’ Licence.
Do you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions?
• Other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’)
* YES / NO (please indicate on your application)
How to apply
Anybody interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of their Football CV
Please note application entry is open between Friday 3rd December – Wednesday 15th December 2021, any information received after this date will not be considered.