Northampton Town Football Club looks forward to welcoming you to Sixfields for the fixture with Port Vale on Saturday (3.00pm kick off).
Parking will be in the north gravel car park at a cost of £4 (cash only).
Match programmes will also be on sale on arrival for £3 (cash and card), while the kiosks, bars and club store are all cashless - card payment only please.
If collecting tickets, please visit the ticket collection point upon arrival. The ticket office is open until kick off (Port Vale match sales only for the hour before the game) and re-opens after the game while the club store will be open before the game only.
Tickets are available on arrival for both home and away fans (limited number for away fans). Please arrive early if buying on arrival as expected to be very busy.
The ticket office is open from 11am until kick off.
If collecting season tickets, please arrive early. Please bring proof of ID and proof of status.
Carr's Bar will be open but for limited numbers, as will the kiosks on the West Stand concourse and in the corners of the stadium. Please note in accordance with the latest advice, we would ask that any non alcoholic drink and all food is consumed back at your seat.
Admission will be via the usual turnstiles.
Those supporters who have cut outs to collect can do so from outside the club store after the game.
The club store is open both before and after the game.
Please see our Covid code of conduct here.
Due to UK Government restrictions changing from July 19 2021, the following guidance and advice is issued.
• Do not attend if you, or anyone you live with are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild.
• Do not attend if you need to self-isolate because you have symptoms, have recently tested positive or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or are required to isolate after travel.
• Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings, to protect themselves and others.
• Follow good hygiene practices. Use the hand sanitiser provided at the stadium and wash hands regularly.
• Avoid congregating unnecessarily. Stay in your seat whenever possible and return to your seat to consume food and drink (with the exception of alcohol).