Northampton Town Football Club Community Trust are running free Summer Holiday Programme activities every week at sites in Corby and Wellingborough. These sessions are part of the Holiday Activities & Food programme through the Government & local authority as part of a national programme of activities. Sessions are open to any child aged 7-11 living in Northamptonshire who is receiving free school meals.
The title of the programme is called ‘The World & Me’ and the content of the course will be a mix of different physical activity games, social & climate action, nature, creative arts, wellbeing and fun team building activities. (Yes there will also be football!) The aim of the programme is to showcase pupils talents, increase self-esteem, confidence, physical and mental wellbeing at the same time as having fun. As we approach the final weeks of the holidays there are still places available on our final free course of the summer:
Wellingborough - Venue: Hazel Leys Academy, Gainsborough Road, Corby, NN18 0QF
• Dates: Monday 23rd August to Friday 26th August 2021
• Times: 9.00am-3.15pm each day.
• Cost: Free
• Refreshments: a healthy lunch will be provided each day. (Please send your child with a named water bottle)
• Clothing/equipment: trainers suitable for indoor and outdoor activities. (No football boots or studded shoes) Coat/waterproof in case of wet weather.
• Booking details: https://www.ntfccommunity.co.uk/holiday-course-bookings & here, https://playwaze.com/ntfc-community-trust---haf-holiday-course-pro/nrhewebpthmszh/session-display?eventId=PhysicalEventSeries%2F10530-C both need to be completed
If you would like to take part in the sessions please use the links above to sign up. Spaces are limited and must be booked in advance. For more information on this project please contact email@example.com