A vacancy has arisen to join the staff at Northampton Town Football Club.
TITLE: TICKET OFFICE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: Northampton Town Football Club
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Ticket Office and CRM system
HOURS OF WORK: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday plus all home matchdays and evenings
The Ticket Office Supervisor is a key front of house role. We are looking for a dynamic and personable individual who can work under pressure and deliver customer service excellence. A team player who also works well individually and will go the extra mile.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Responsible for managing the ticketing and membership operations
• Serve supporters in person and on the phone selling ticketing, membership and matchday experiences delivering outstanding customer service
• Manage supporters' queries and enquiries efficiently
• Responsible for matchday ticket office staff recruitment, rotas, training and supervision
• Maintenance of the ticketing element of the CRM system, sales reporting, financial reconciliation, handling of cash and confidential data
• Sale of all matchday experiences including but not limited to birthday parties, guard of honour, flag waving, half-time In n Out Challenge Cup, Walk Out with Players and mascots plus any other elements introduced
• Working with schools and companies in the pro-active sale of match tickets and all above packages
• Hitting and exceeding targets including forecasting, planning and reporting weekly figures to Commercial Director
• Identifying and executing all sales opportunities
• Working effectively and positively with other members of staff
• Growing and maintaining the CRM database ensuring data is kept up to data and GDPR is adhered to
• Overseeing direct communications with supporters
• Working effectively with ticketing system, CRM and IT providers to ensure systems are fully operational at all times and development to meet changing needs
• Maintain stock levels for tickets, season tickets, wallets and all relevant materials
• Support the retail shop for cover as and when requested
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in a customer service role
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience of working with CRM systems
A competitive salary in line with the sports industry will be offered
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
31st May 2021
Interviews in the first stage will be conducted in June 2021.
Northampton Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and staff will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
Northampton Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the company’s recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency, and nature of contact with children).