A big thank you to all supporters who supported the club through the COVID-19 pandemic, including those who purchased season tickets last year in uncertain times and those who purchased iFollow packages and merchandise. Thank you!
As things move forward, we can't wait to welcome you back and as we look ahead, we can confirm that for the tenth successive season, Northampton Town have frozen season ticket prices with the discount period now open and seats reserved until June 26th.
That means season ticket prices for the 2021/22 season, which are revealed here, are at the same level as the prices for the 2011/12 season.
The discount period runs until June 26th 2021, with current season ticket holders seats also reserved until this date.
Any supporter who wishes to choose the credit option, are asked to contact the ticket office to renew their season ticket as the credit cannot be applied to the online ticketing system.
The ticket office will be open for telephone calls 01604 683777 each Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 2pm or can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
A reminder that a Northampton Town season ticket entitles you to:
• Your seat guaranteed for all home league games (subject to any restrictions placed upon the club)
• Pay using our flexible payment plan
• Opportunity to purchase your seat for all home cup games - a reminder the Derby County FA Cup game sold out as we enjoyed our best FA Cup run for 16 years!
• Matchday ticket concession prices start for over 65s, but over 60s can claim a concession season ticket
• You have access to away cup tickets over non season ticket holders
• Under 7s season tickets are free
• Adult season tickets start from just over £10 per game!
• Exclusive discounts to club events
• 10% off room hire at Sixfields for any event or occasion (subject to availability)
• Season ticket holders will receive a free club membership!
Please note concession season tickets will not be released until proof of eligibility is received. Please also note COVID-19 restrictions means all plans are subject to change at any time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing an existing season ticket online via ntfcdirect.co.uk, please log in and head to RESERVATIONS. For any assistance purchasing season tickets online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RENEWING A SEASON TICKET ONLINE? PLEASE SEE OUR HANDY HELP GUIDE BELOW
To renew a season ticket online you first make sure you are logged in to ntfcdirect.co.uk - to do this please go to the top right corner of the screen on ntfcdirect.co.uk and click log in.
Once you are logged in, please click ‘reserved seats’. This will take you to your account and your reserved seats will show on the left hand side. Select the seats you want to buy and click 'buy tickets', ensure the correct category is selected for each seat (ie adult, junior) and change if necessary. Please continue to check out.
If you haven’t renewed online before or want to renew season tickets for other family members or friends, you will need to link accounts. To do this you will need that supporter's customer refence number, full name and address.
A reminder that all parking permits for 2020/21 will automatically roll over to 2021/22.
To purchase a new west or gravel car parking permit, please call the ticket office between 10am and 2pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For all disabled parking enquiries, please email email@example.com
Season card collection details will be announced in due course.