Next up to take part in our #20QuestionsWith series is... Callum Morton!
1) What’s your first footballing memory, either playing or watching?
"In terms of watching, I remember going to see Torquay United v Wycombe Wanderers. A random one, I know! Torquay won the game 3-0.
"My first playing memory was being involved with my local side Waldon Athletic, although I can't remember anything too specific for a first memory."
"In terms of football, Geoff Harrop had a big influence as he was the Academy Manager at Yeovil Town whilst I was there. He helped me out when I couldn't get to training and he sorted out my move to West Brom, too. I also lived with a big family when I was in Yeovil whilst I was in digs, and I still catch up with them now when I can because they were a massive help to me."
3) Which player(s) inspired you the most whilst growing up?
"Jamie Vardy, Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney."
4) If you could re-invent yourself as a player in a different position, where would you play?
"If I could completely re-invent myself I'd go for a central midfielder, playing in the holding role. They have a good job within the team and get on the ball a lot, spraying the passes around and breaking up play so I'd like to have given that a go."
5) Who’s the best player you’ve played with?
"I'd go for Nacer Chadli at West Brom. He's moved on now but he spent some time with the under 23's, and you could see why he's played in the Premier League and has international caps with Belgium."
6) Do you have any pre-match superstitions/routines?
"I've tried some but none have really stuck with me, to be honest! As a footballer you'll lose games and win games so having any particular superstitions doesn't really make too much difference to me."
7) Away from football, are you interested in any other sports?
"When I was younger I used to like playing tennis, but that was just casually with friends, nothing too serious. The focus has always been on football."
8) At school, what was your favourite and least favourite subject?
"Typically, my favourite was P.E! I enjoyed English too. My least favourite was Science, I wasn't a fan at all."
9) If you could travel to a place you’ve never visited before, where would you go?
"I'm quite a home-boy to be honest, I enjoy England a lot. Probably somewhere that isn't too hot, so I'd say Iceland to have a look at the Northern Lights."
10) If you were stuck in a lift with a current Northampton team-mate, who would you like it to be and who would you hope to avoid?
"Scott Pollock is quite switched on, I think he'd be able to help with getting out. In terms of avoiding, I'll go with what Sam Hoskins said; Shaun McWilliams. His banter isn't great!"
11) Who has the worst banter in the squad?
"I'll go with Shaun again!"
12) What’s your speciality in the kitchen?
"I'm not really the biggest cook to be honest, but I have learned how to do a good lasagne and chilli. They're two dishes that I can cook quite well."
13) Do you have any hobbies outside of football?
"The only thing I do outside of football is play FIFA really. I'm quite into that so I play it quite often."
14) What’s your favourite film?
"I really like comedy films. Step Brothers is really good, I enjoy watching that."
15) If you weren’t a professional footballer, which route would you have gone down?
"I think I'd enjoy property development, that would be a good route to go down. I like watching Homes under the Hammer sometimes when I'm bored, and it's cool to see some of the renovations that take place."
16) Which Netflix/TV series would you recommend watching?
"The best one that I've watched so far is Line of Duty. They've suspended series 6 though which isn't good! The summer just gone I was literally watching episode after episode, it's very good."
17) It’s your turn on the karaoke, which song do you choose?
"When I had to do my initiation song at Braintree, I did Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran so I'll say that one."
18) You’re stuck on a desert island, which three items do you take with you?
"That's a tough one. Probably a raft to try and go off and find somewhere, a football and some sun cream!"
19) Do you have any pets, and if so which ones?
"I don't have any pets at the moment. We had a dog when I was growing up."
20) If you could pass on some advice to a younger player, what would it be?
"Just to focus on getting to where you want to be. Some players develop later than others so don't worry about where you're at now, just keep working hard and the opportunities will come."