In November the Northampton Town Community Trust are opening their doors once again to local 16-18-year olds to give you the opportunity to gain free high quality work experience in different working environments.
Whilst with the Northampton Town Community Trust you can expect:
• Exceptional one to one support
• Work Experience in all our club departments
• Enhanced maths and English Skills
• Personalised CV building
• Sports Leaders level 1 & 2 qualification
• Build a competitive CV
• Improve job searching & interview skills
How do we do this?
Over 12 weeks, we’ll provide experience at the club, taking on roles within hospitality, our community coaching programmes, around the stadium, on match days and much more!
We’ve also built up a network of local businesses in and around Northampton to offer work experience in many trades and business sectors, so whatever your passion, we can support you to move closer to work.
To qualify you must be:
• NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training
• Not received a Level 3 qualification (e.g. A levels)
• Be aged 16-18
• Committed to a 3-month programme with Northampton Town Football Club
Don’t miss out on this opportunity as places for our November intake are limited.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, please send an email to email@example.com or call 01604 683726.