The Northampton Town Girls Player Development Centre are looking for an enthusiastic individuals who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role within our girls elite sector.
Key duties include:
• Delivery of development sessions in line with the club's philosophy and coaching programme to our players
• Ensure all session planning and match reporting documents are completed
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and completion of review documents
• Hours – evenings and half terms
• FA Level 2 in Football
• Minimum 2 years coaching experience
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Understanding of the girls pathway
• UEFA B qualified
• Experience working within an Elite Programme
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the Community Trust’s Child Protection procedures.
Northampton Town FC Community Trust promote inclusion and confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please email all applications to email@example.com