The new look Northampton Town squad for the 2019/20 season is taking shape, with several new faces having already put pen to paper with more set to follow!
Have you joined the likes of Nicky Adams, Alan McCormack, Steve Arnold, Ryan Watson, Harry Smith, Joe Martin, Chris Lines, Reece Hall-Johnson and Matt Warburton in putting pen to paper for 2019/20 yet?
If not, then the next key date is fast approaching, with next Sunday (June 30th) being the deadline to keep your seats for the new season.
If you are an existing season ticket holder yet to renew, this is your deadline date to ensure your keep your same seat for next season. After this date, they will be released so don’t lose out!
If you want to secure a new or different seat for next season, this is the date to have in your mind as after that date, all non-renewed seats will then be available for you to purchase so be ready to make your move!
A Northampton Town season ticket entitles you to:
• Your seat guaranteed for all home league games
• Pay in instalments via https://www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx
• Opportunity to purchase your seat for all home cup games - remember the scramble for Manchester United EFL Cup tickets?!
• Matchday ticket concession prices start for over 65s, but over 60s can claim a concession season ticket
• You have access to away cup tickets over non season ticket holders
• Under 7s season tickets are free
Meanwhile, new for 2019/20, a season ticket holder will enjoy the following benefits:
• Exclusive discounts to club events including the End of Season dinner and Golf Day
• 10% off room hire at the PTS Academy Stadium for any event or occasion
• Season ticket holders will receive a free club membership!
KEY DATES FOR 2019/20 SEASON TICKETS
June 30th 2019
Last day current seats are reserved for 2018/19 season ticket holders to renew their seats.
August 3rd 2019
The new EFL season begins!
The quickest and easiest way to buy a season ticket is via ntfcdirect.co.uk
Please note concession season tickets will not be released until proof of eligibility is received.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing an existing season ticket online via ntfcdirect.co.uk, please log in and head to RESERVATIONS. For any assistance purchasing season tickets online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org