Northampton Town have teamed up with Grosvenor Casino for a brand new half time competition.
The Cobblers, who were the EFL'S In-Stadium entertainment 2018/2019 award winner, are delighted to introduce the brand new half time Grosvenor Casino Cross Bar challenge competition, which will see supporters (aged over 18) try and hit the cross bar from the edge of the penalty area to win a £50 Grosvenor Casino food and drink voucher!
Supporters can enter by following the club @ntfc on Twitter, where a few days before each home league game, a tweet will be published with full details on how to take part.
Those chosen will then take to the field at half time and after a practice attempt, will have just one chance to hit the cross bar and win the £50 voucher!
The competition will debut at the Sheffield United pre-season fixture on Saturday July 20th, a match that Grosvenor Casino, Northampton are sponsoring, and the competition will open for entries a few days before that fixture.
"Our relationship with the Grosvenor Casino here in Northampton has grown and grown over the seasons with them also sponsoring the Grosvenor Casino 1897 Suite and now the Grosvenor Casino Cross Bar challenge competition," said Commercial Director Caroline Lucy.
"We are sure this new competition will generate lots of fun and entertainment at half time as we build on being awarded the best EFL club in the country for In-Stadium Entertainment 2018/19.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This competition is only open to persons aged 18 or over.
• The Grosvenor Casino Cross Bar challenge will take place as part of the half time entertainment at every home game featuring the first team, at the club's discretion.
• There will be two contestants per home game.
• The club reserve the right to limit the number of competitors.
• Two contestants will be chosen by responding to the competition entry tweet a few days before each game. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
• There is no entry fee but a match ticket is required which is the contestant's responsibility.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
• Each contestant will be given one opportunity, following a practice attempt, to chip the ball from the edge of the penalty area to hit the cross bar. The practice opportunity does not count towards the prize.
• For an effort to be successful the ball must hit the cross bar.
• If any contestant successfully chips the ball to hit the cross bar then they will win a £50 Grosvenor Casino food and drink voucher which is Non-transferable; No cash alternative with prize subject to availability.
• We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
• All participants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material created by both the club and Grosvenor Casino.
• Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• The club’s or the club's representatives decisions will be final.
• Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person per game.
• Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
• Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
• Winners will be contacted via Twitter.
• You must enter within 4 hours of the entry tweet being posted by @ntfc.
• Only those chosen will be contacted. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted and the club will not enter into any correspondence about the competition.
• If you are selected then please make your way to the tunnel at the start of the half time period and make yourself known to our announcer.
• The person selected must take part. You may not pass your entry on to anyone else.
• NTFC ground admission terms & conditions apply