Northampton Town welcome Bristol Rovers to the PTS Academy Stadium in the Checkatrade Trophy area quarter final on Tuesday evening (kick off 7.45pm).
The West Stand and Moulton College Stands are open for this game and ticket prices have been reduced to the below levels:
Disabled: Prices as per above categories, carer free if required.
Tickets can be purchased ahead of arrival via ntfcdirect.co.uk.
Please visit the main ticket office if you are looking to purchase tickets on arrival. The ticket point opposite the main entrace will also be selling tickets up until kick off (cash only) with card payments available by the ticket office.
If collecting pre-ordered match tickets, please visit the ticket point opposite the main entrance.
Please note that tickets for forthcoming home and away games are on sale, but for the hour before kick off the ticket office will be selling Bristol Rovers match tickets only. The ticket office and club store are both closed after Tuesday evening's game.
Remember, you can beat the queues by buying match tickets via ntfcdirect.co.uk and printing your tickets at home!
Please note the south gravel car park is not in use at the Bristol Rovers game. The north gravel car park is open and anyone with a gravel car park pass is reminded this is valid for the north car park.
As part of increased security measures, a 100% search policy will be in operation. Because of this, supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible. Turnstiles will be open from 6.30pm.
Northampton Town have been working closely with the police and the EFL to review security. Now we are asking you to do your bit.
It is vital that everyone - players, staff and supporters - remain vigilant and report any concerns to stewards or police.
Attacks might be rare, and the chance of you being caught up in one unlikely, but the message is #ActionCountersTerrorism.
Here's a quick reminder of what you can do to help keep yourself and others safe:
• Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks
• Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground
• Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
• If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
• In an emergency, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them
• If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile
• Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
• Once you are safe, follow Northamptonshire Police on Twitter for updates
POLITE NOTICE: Supporters are reminded that only food and drink purchased within the stadium should be consumed on the stadium premises please. Thank you.