Want to do something good? Want to give back to the local community? Or even just fancy a challenge? Now is your chance. Become Northampton Town’s twelfth man by signing up to the NTFC 100 club. This is an amazing opportunity to support the club’s charity work to continue improving people’s lives across Northamptonshire.
How does it work?
We are looking for 100 people to get involved, whether you’re a fan, a resident or just someone who wants to help, we are grateful for any support you can offer! The challenge is for each person to aim to raise £100 by the end of the season. Think of a fundraising idea or simply provide a donation. The crazier or wackier the idea the better! The club runs for the full season and is open to 100 fans/community members to be a part of.
1. Think of an idea for how you want to fundraise, whatever way you want, the wackier and the weirder the better! Could be a bake sale, could be a sponsored gunge, could be not using your mobile phone/social media for a week! Lots of ideas can be found on our website.
2. Click here to sign up.
3. Share your activities by tagging @NTFC_CT or using the hashtag #NTFC100Club and we’ll help promote
4. Raise £100 for NTFC Community and receive your official membership to the 100 Club including a certificate of achievement.
5. Continue raising over £100 for a chance to top the leaderboard and win a very special NTFC prize
6. Make a big difference in YOUR local community.
How can I join?
1. Click here
2. Click on the big orange start fundraising button, create an account or log in through Facebook
3. Select how you want to fundraise (select doing your own thing) and it will set you up with your own page linked to the 100 Club, once created you’re ready to go!
Don’t forget to share what you’re doing on social media using #NTFC100Club so we can share the great fundraising work you’re doing!
What happens when I hit the £100 target?
Top work! In completing the challenge you’ll be given a special edition certificate to say thank you for your support and your money will be collected ready to be put to great use improving the lives of people within the local community. But it doesn’t have to stop there. If you continue to raise funds throughout the remainder of the season, everyone who raises over £100 will then be in with a chance of winning a very special prize, a private training ground visit to meet and greet the manager and players!
Where do my donations go?
The donations go to Northampton Town FC Community Trust, the official charity arm of the football club (charity number 1092502) who have been supporting people within Northamptonshire for over 17 years. Our work has impacted on the lives of over 80,000 people within this time. Your donations will go towards funding key local projects under the following themes:
3. Disability and Inclusion
4. Women and Girls
If you’d like to choose a specific project, check out our website ntfccommunity.co.uk and tag the name of the project in the comments on our Just Giving page when you sign up.
£600 will enable us to deliver a 10 week programme mental health or healthy eating project within schools to support 30 children.
£1440 enables us to deliver a 12 week men’s health programme to support 15 men.
£720 allows us to deliver a 12 week mental health football programme to over 20 participants.
£300 allows a group of 10 NEET (not in education or training) teenagers to receive a sports leadership qualification.
£90 allows us to provide a child with a free holiday course place for a full week.
For more details, please email email@example.com