The Northampton Town Academy are looking for volunteer match analysts for the upcoming 2018/2019 season.
Applicants should be highly reliable, able to work independently and on own initiative, and have good skills at capturing and filming football matches from the angle which gives the best tactical overview. Applicants must live locally and be able to get to match days independently. Must also have a positive attitude and good people skills.
This voluntary role consists of filming matches, with the prospect of further training and support to provide further analysis for the coaches and staff. All equipment and training will be provided, along with opportunities for progression where possible.
• Filming games pitch side during academy matches
• Signing in and out equipment during and after games
• Ensuring footage is good quality and coaches have possession of footage as soon as possible after games.
• Filming football matches in an academy setting
• Experience with filming equipment including cameras, filming towers, tripods and Vantage Point/HiPod or similar important also
This role is predominantly Saturday/Sunday fixtures during the campaign, involving home games at Moulton College. Role may include some away games at different venues, and transportation will be provided in this circumstance.
Please email email@example.com to apply, or find out more about the role. Please include a CV and cover letter. Closing date is 18th of September. Interviews thereafter.