PART TIME MINI BUS DRIVER: The Northampton Town Education Department are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual who will form an integral part of our Education team by providing transport for students attending Education programmes at the PTS Academy Stadium and our St Crispin’s Campus.
Key Duties include:
• Student pick-ups and drops-off
• Possible support with occasional transport for students/staff to Football and Education Programme fixtures.
• Carrying out daily vehicle safety checks.
• Weekly hours - negotiable. All essential journeys fall between 8:30am – 10am and 4:00pm – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Up to 12 hours per week. Willing to consider applicants who may only be able to cover some of these essential travel time slots.
• Full D1 Mini Bus Driving License (may consider providing the training for this licence for an exceptional applicant).
• Must have held a full UK Driving Licence for a minimum of 5 years.
• Clean Driving Licence with no penalty points or endorsements.
• Emergency First Aid Certificate.
• MiDAS Certificate.
• Experience of working with young people.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application form.
Northampton Town promote inclusion and confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Closing Date: 3rd August 2018
Interviews: W/C 6th August 2018