Northampton Town are looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Executive.
REPORTING TO: Commercial & Marketing Manager
BASE: Sixfields Stadium, Northampton
This is a pure Business Development role, where you will be responsible for adopting a pro-active sales role.
1. Tele-sales and face to face cold calling to secure appointments to meet and sell the club's inventory
2. Attend networking events as required
3. After a qualifying period you will be given a small number of commercial clients to Account Manage and upsell their current spend
4. To achieve and exceed set monthly/quarterly targets
5. Contribute effectively to the overall commercial structure
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. you MUST have at least 18 months experience in a field based sales role being comfortable in tele-sales and cold calling (please note applicants without this will not be considered)
2. be able to listen to customer requirements and design bespoke proposals
3. have an excellent closing ratio
4. maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
5. professional at all times
6. representing the club at networking events;
7. be a good negotiator
8. be proficient in all elements of computers, internet, excel, powerpoint and word
9. be able to take direction and be adaptable;
This role is a full time position with salary of £22,000 per annum (OTE £32,000) with the use of a pool car (or business mileage if you have your own vehicle), mobile phone, laptop and commission on sales upon achieving monthly targets.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance for consideration. Strictly no agencies. Interviews will be scheduled during February. Final date for applications is 2nd February 2018.
Northampton Town Football Club Limited is an Equal Opportunities’ Employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.