Sixfields is heading for a big crowd on Saturday when Northampton Town welcome Plymouth Argyle for a 3pm kick off.
This game has implications at both ends of the table. The Cobblers are desperate for a win to boost their chances of survival, while Argyle are equally keen for three points to improve their chances of making the play offs.
Supporters have been snapping tickets up for the game, and a large attendance is certain, but tickets do remain on sale and it is expected they will be available on arrival.
On Saturday, please visit the main ticket office if you are looking to purchase tickets on arrival.
If collecting pre-ordered match tickets, please visit the ticket point opposite the main entrance.
Please note that tickets for Walsall and Oldham games and season tickets are on sale, but for the hour before kick off the ticket office will be selling Plymouth Argyle match tickets only.
Remember, you can beat the queues by buying match tickets via ntfcdirect.co.uk and printing your tickets at home!
As part of increased security measures, a 100% search policy will be in operation. Because of this, supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible. Turnstiles will be open from 1pm.
Three points isn't the only priority on Saturday, making sure everyone goes home safe is the most important result.
Northampton Town have been working closely with the police and the EFL to review security at Sixfields. Now we are asking you to do your bit.
It is vital that everyone - players, staff and supporters - remain vigilant and report any concerns to stewards or police.
Attacks might be rare, and the chance of you being caught up in one unlikely, but the message is #ActionCountersTerrorism.
Here's a quick reminder of what you can do to help keep yourself and others safe:
• Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks
• Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground
• Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
• If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
• In an emergency, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them
• If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile
• Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
• Once you are safe, follow Northamptonshire Police on Twitter for updates
POLITE NOTICE: Supporters are reminded that only food and drink purchased within the stadium should be consumed on the stadium premises please. Thank you.