Have you purchased your Northampton Town membership for 2017/18 season yet?
If not, and you do become a member during the month of September, you could win an Amazon Fire 7, thanks to our friends at Amazon!
There is no catch to this fantastic competition, all you need to do is purchase a Northampton Town membership during the month of September!
We all know that a Northampton Town membership offers you some great benefits at Sixfields, such as ticket priority after season ticket holders to purchase away/cup tickets and £1 off ticket price for home league games.
All of that sounds great, but if you are a season ticket holder you might be thinking that there is not much benefit in a membership for you. Well, you'd be wrong, very wrong!
A Northampton Town membership offers you a host of discounts on different products and services away from Sixfields and they are as valuable to season ticket holders as anyone else!
Did you know, with a Northampton Town membership you can get:
- McDonalds at Sixfields – Up to 50% off meals
- KFC (Sixfields) – 10% off
- Hullabaloo/Laser Zone – 10% off (Legacy Leisure Junior Cobblers only)
- Frankie & Benny’s – 25% off food only
- Royal & Derngate – selected offers
- Subway – 10% off (participating stores)
- Cineworld – 10% off
- Boost Trampoline Park, Northampton – 10% off walk ups
So, if you use any of those products or services, you could be saving money with each purchase!
To become a member for 2017/18, please visit the ticket office, call 01604 683777, visit the Club Store or you can buy online here.
AMAZON FIRE 7 COMPETITION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. One entry per membership purchased in September 2017.
2. Not applicable to memberships purchased prior to 1st September 2017 or after 30th September 2017.
3. Duplicate entries are not accepted and will be removed from the competition if found.
4. Entries applicable for all levels of membership (U11’s, Junior and Adult).
5. Competition is running from Sept 1st to Sept 30th 2017. Prize winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday 4th October.
6. Northampton Town Football Club reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without correspondence.
7. The prize cannot be exchanged for any monetary value or any other product.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Northampton Town Football Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
10. Winners may be requested to take part in a promotional picture for social media and Northampton Town reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity.
11. Your data will be held by Northampton Town Football Club under the Data Protection Act