Sport is a fast moving unpredictable environment where no one day is the same as the next. At Northampton Town Football Club, we have built an enviable reputation for our honesty, transparency and more importantly a marketing-led approach.
In this Business Development role, you will be responsible for uncovering, researching and approaching prospective clients to secure profitable new business for Northampton Town Football Club.
1. Pro-actively selling the full spectrum of commercial and CSR opportunities at the club
2. Working to and exceeding monthly targets
3. You will work to a set weekly meeting and presentation targets to build and maintain pipelines
4. Presenting weekly sales and pipeline reports
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
6. Representing the club at networking events
7. Be PC literate
8. Take direction and be flexible to the needs of the business
9. Contribute effectively and positively to the overall commercial structure and be effect in driving of new business sales and profitable growth of all relationships
10. Work on all home club matchdays (both league and cup) plus any club-led events
11. Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil this role
We are looking for a pro-active, professional, well presented individual who has no less than 2 years’ experience in a similar role and who believes in the marketing-led sales process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV with up to date salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be notified by email with interviews taking place week commencing 20th November at Sixfields Stadium, Northampton NN5 5QA