The Northampton Town Academy are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our Coaching Team by taking on the role as an Academy GK Coach.
Key Duties include:
• Delivery of development sessions in line with the club's philosophy and coaching programme to our young Goalkeepers
• Ensure all session planning and match reporting documents are completed and support the Head of Academy Goalkeeping on this.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and completion of review documents and support the Head of Academy Goalkeeping on this.
• Hours – evenings and some weekends.
• UEFA B Licence
• UEFA GK B Licence
• Minimum 2 years coaching experience at an elite level
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate
• The FA Youth Award
• FA Basic First Aid for Sport
• Experience working within an Academy
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please download an application form here.
Northampton Town promote inclusion and confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA A or UEFA B Licence.
If you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions – Black, Asian or other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’) - please inform us within your application.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th October 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 23rd October 2017