The Northampton Town Academy are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role as Lead U16s Coach.
Key duties include:
• Delivery of development sessions in line with the clubs philosophy and coaching programme to players within the Youth Development Phase.
• Ensure all session planning and match reporting documents are completed.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and completion of review documents.
• Hours – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Evenings, as well as Saturday Mornings.
• UEFA B Licence
• FA Youth Award
• Minimum 2 years coaching experience at an elite level
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate
• The FA Advanced Youth Award
• D1 Driving Licence
• FA Basic First Aid for Sport
• Experience working within an Academy
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please complete the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA A or UEFA B Licence.
If you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions – Black, Asian or other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’) - please inform us within your application.
Closing Date: 29th May 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 29th May 2017