The Northampton Town Community Trust are looking to hire two full time school sport coaches to work within our ‘Premier League Primary Stars’ programme.
‘Premier League Primary Stars’ is a national programme, which provides PE & Sport support for schools and teachers, using the inspiration from the Premier League and professional football clubs to impact primary aged children.
The role will include:
- Delivery of the ‘Premier League Primary Stars’ programme to schools across Northamptonshire.
- To develop, consolidate and enhance links between Northampton Town Community Trust and local primary schools.
- To plan, deliver and review KS1 & KS2 PE curriculum lessons, whilst supporting the school class teacher.
- Ensure key KPIs from ‘Premier League Primary Stars’ programme is being met.
- Assist with the delivery of other Northampton Town Community Trust programmes where necessary.
All applicants must be Level 2 qualified, have a knowledge of National Curriculum Standards within PE in Key Stage 1 and 2 and have a full Enhanced CRB Disclosure, as well as having previous experience of working within a school environment. Salary depending on experience. End date for applicants will be 12:00pm on Friday 28th July. Each successful applicant will undergo an interview process, week beginning 31st August.
Working hours are flexible, including some evening and weekend hours.
To apply, simply email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07826 851718 for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.