Club seeking charity partners for 2017/18
Northampton Town Football Club are seeking applications for charities and groups who wish to become an official partner of the club's Charitable Foundation for the 2017/2018 season.
The Foundation expect to appoint a handful of official partners each season. Being an official partner will entitle the charity to the following benefits;
- One bucket collection during the season as part of a themed home game in support of the charity
- Use of the club badge for promotional purposes
- Media coverage of charity events in club's match programme and web site
- Each partner will be adopted by 2 or 3 players who will make at least 2 personal appearances on behalf of the charity each year
- Access to signed shirts, balls and tickets for fundraising purposes.
Applications from charities registered with the Charity Commission and other not for profit organisations are now being accepted. The closing date is May 31 2017, and after a period of consideration the Foundation will announce the chosen charities in July.
Applications are particularly welcomed from the following areas;
Advancement of education
Relief of sickness
Cancer and illness charities
Applications should please include the name of your charity, a contact name and email address, daytime telephone number, address and postcode
We also require your registered charity number and a brief summary of the charity's short and long term aims, main areas of work or services, number of people benefiting and geographical area in which you operate. Please also include any other details you feel may be of benefit, including how a partnership with the Cobblers would help.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org