A vacancy has arisen for an Academy Skill Centre/Development Centre Goalkeeper Coach
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role of Academy Skill Centre/Development Centre Goalkeeper Coach
Key Duties include:
• Delivery of coaching sessions in line with the clubs philosophy and coaching programme to Goalkeepers within the NTFC Skill Centre and Development Centre.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and assisting in the completion of review documents.
• Attending fixtures (where possible) to aid coaching staff and help with monitoring and implementing player development programmes
Hours of Work: 2 evenings per week (Wednesday & Friday)
- Wednesdays: Northampton 5.30pm-6.30pm & 8pm-9pm
- Fridays: Wellingborough 5.30pm-7.30pm
Essential: FA Level 1 GK award, Emergency Aid, Safeguarding & CRC.
Desirable: FA Level 2 GK Award, Mod 1, Mod 2
Start date: w/b 9th January 2017
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email email@example.com
with a covering letter and a CV. Please also include your ethnic origin.
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th December 2016
Interviews: Week commencing 12th December 2016
Northampton Town Football Club are committed to taking positive action aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. Northampton Town Football Club will aim to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football whereby candidates meet the required criteria.