Club seeking charity partners for 2016/17
DOWNLOAD: APPLICATION FORM
Northampton Town Football Club are seeking applications for charities and groups who wish to become an official partner of the club's Charitable Foundation for the 2016/2017 season.
The Foundation will continue to bring together the club's extensive charity work and will see the club work with a selected number of charity partners on a season by season basis.
The Foundation expect to appoint a handful of official partners each season. Being an official partner will entitle the charity to the following benefits;
- One bucket collection during the season as part of a themed home game in support of the charity
- Use of the club badge for promotional purposes
- Media coverage of charity events in club's match programme and web site
- Each partner will be adopted by 2 or 3 players who will make at least 2 personal appearances on behalf of the charity each year
- Access to signed shirts, balls and tickets for fundraising purposes.
Applications from charities registered with the Charity Commission and other not for profit organisations are now being accepted via an application form. The closing date is May 31 2016, and after a period of consideration the Foundation will announce the chosen charities in July.
Applications are particularly welcomed from the following areas;
Advancement of education
Relief of sickness
Cancer and illness charities
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org