Vacancy at Sixfields
JOB TITLE: COMMERCIAL SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: COMMERCIAL/MARKETING MANAGER
In this Business Development role, you will be responsible for uncovering, researching and profiling new leads for all marketing segments in order to secure profitable new business for Northampton Town Football Club.
1. Build a pipeline of appointments & presentations through pro-active telesales and research on a daily basis
2. Work with commercial clients on the opportunities to upsell
3. Attend networking events as required
4. To achieve and exceed set monthly/quarterly targets
5. Contribute effectively to the overall commercial structure
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
It is essential you have at least 2 years in a field sales role and are able to offer the below:-
1. listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
2. maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3. cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
4. responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
5. acting as a contact between the club and existing and potential markets
6. negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
7. gathering market and customer information;
8. representing the club at networking events;
9. have good negotiating ability;
10. challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
11. be proficient in all elements of computers, internet, excel, powerpoint and word;
12. be able to take direction and be adaptable;
13. advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
This role is a full time position with salary of £22,000 per annum (OTE £32,000) with the use of a pool car (or business mileage if you have your own vehicle), mobile phone, laptop and commission on sales upon achieving monthly targets.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the first instance for consideration. Strictly no agencies. Interviews will be scheduled for w/c 29 February. Closing date for applications: 24 February.
Northampton Town Football Club Limited is an Equal Opportunities’ Employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.