Coaching opportunity in the Northampton Town Academy
The Northampton Town Academy are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role of Shadow Squad Age Group Lead Coach.
Key Duties include:
• Delivery of coaching sessions in line with the clubs philosophy and coaching programme to players within the U7/8 Shadow squad.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and assisting in the completion of review documents.
• Managing the squad through various fixtures over the season, including half terms
• Hours – Monday & Friday evenings, as well as some dates in half term.
• UEFA B or currently completing UEFA B Licence
• Minimum 2 years coaching experience
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Valid Member of the FALCC (Season 2016/17)
• Computer literate
• The FA Youth Award Modules
• FA Basic First Aid for Sport
• Experience working within an Academy
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a CV.
Closing Date: Friday 12th August 2016
Interviews: Week commencing 22nd August 2016
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA A or UEFA B Licence:
Do you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions?
• Other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’).