Event taking place this weekendIt's 50 years ago this season that Northampton Town played its, to date, only campaign in the First Division.
The Northampton Town Supporters Trust have organised a reunion of players from that era. This will be held at the Park Inn on Saturday April 9th with a 7.30pm start.
Club historian Frank Grande has been in contact with the surviving players - and players who have confirmed that they will be attending are Roger Barron, Billy Best, Bobby Brown, Graham Carr, Vic Cockcroft, Theo Foley, Jim Hall, Gary Knibbs, John Kurila, Barry Lines, John Linnell, John Mackin, Ray Price, Tommy Robson, Harry Walden and Bobby Hunt.
Tickets will cost £15 per person which will include a buffet and much more, and can be purchased using the following methods.
1) Cheques payable to 'Northampton Town Trust Travel Club' (with your name and address on rear), please mail to John Atkinson, Northampton Book Shop, 26 St Michael's Road, NN1 3JU
2) You can pay via PayPal. The PayPal email address is email@example.com - you must click on the 'I'm sending money to family or friends' option when sending money
3) You can go to Spiral Archive Record Store, 26 St Michael's Road, NN1 3JU, near the town centre. There is free parking for two hours next door in the multi-storey. The shop will have a supply of tickets and opens from Wednesday until Saturday from 11am until 4pm. CASH sales only.
4) On non-match days tickets will be available at the Club Shop at Sixfields. CASH sales only.
5) On match days, tickets will be on sale in Carr's Bar from designated members of the Trust. CASH sales only.
6) Various Trust members and affiliates will have supplies of tickets to sell.
If you have any further questions, please call Roger Averill on 07802 437 422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org