Academy looking to recruit
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role of Professional Development Phase Goalkeeping Coach.
Key Duties include:
• Delivery of Northampton Town FC Academy’s coaching programme to Goalkeepers in the Professional Development Phase (U18’s)
• Assist in the delivery of game-day preparation for goalkeepers in the U18 squad
• Complete relevant planning and evaluation of all sessions/matches in accordance with the Academy Performance Plan
• Provide individual reviews on all goalkeepers in the Professional Development Phase on a 6 week basis
• UEFA B Goalkeeping Certificate
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate
• UEFA A Goalkeeping Licence
• UEFA A Licence
• FA Youth Award modules
• Experience working within an Academy
• FA Basic First Aid for Sport
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a CV.
Closing Date: 5th June 2015
Interviews will be arranged at earliest convenience.