Vacancy within the Northampton Town Academy
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our Academy coaching team by taking on the role as Foundation Phase Assistant Coach.
Key duties include:
• Delivery of development sessions in line with the club's philosophy and coaching programme to players within the Foundation Phase.
• Assisting the Head Coach to ensure all session planning and match reporting documents are completed.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and assisting in the completion of review documents.
• Taking on Head Coach responsibilities in their absence.
• Hours – Tuesday & Thursday evenings, as well as Sunday mornings.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a Covering Letter and a CV.
Closing Date: 28th August 2015