Leon Barwell Foundation match raising funds for great cause
Legendary Saints, Cobblers and Steelbacks players will take to the Sixfields pitch in April for a charity football match in aid of the Leon Barwell Foundation.
The charity, set-up in honour of the former Saints Chairman, who died in June 2013 aged 46 following a battle with cancer, will support families affected by the disease by providing financial support in order to help create lasting memories.
Taking place on Sunday 12th April 2015 at the home of the Cobblers, the match will see a host of Northamptonshire Sport icons return to the county, alongside a number of special guests.
A sponsorship package is available that provides a unique opportunity to meet the Guest Manager Ian Atkins.
Price £720 (4 guests)
• Three course meal and VIP hospitality for 4 guests
• Reserved car parking for one vehicle
• Cash bar facility
• Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet per guest
• Pre-game meeting with the Managers
• Photo with the Managers
During the Game
• Executive seating
• Half-time refreshments
After the Game
• Photographs of your experience forwarded to you after the day of the game
• Access for 4 guests to VIP Lounge to meet the players
Advertising and Exposure
• Acknowledgement in the matchday programme
• Sponsorship of the Manager’s Notes section in the matchday programme
• PA announcements
• Photographs of your day featured on the website
For more information please call 01933 420000 or 07747 011057.