Secure your seat for next season
| Zebra Finance detailsDOWNLOADS: 2014-15 season ticket brochure
The discount period deadline for East and West Stand season tickets for 2014/15 passes at the close of business on Wednesday (April 30th).
As part of this summer's redevelopment, new seating is being installed in all stands with the West and East Stands being fully redeveloped.
For 2014/15 season tickets, we are once again pleased to offer supporters the chance to spread the cost of a season ticket on instalments via our partner Zebra Finance. And, new for the first time ever, supporters can buy season tickets online via our online box office
The club have worked hard to make a 2014/15 season ticket excellent value and season ticket holders can benefit in the following ways;
• BIG SAVINGS TO BE MADE
• OVER 65s CATEGORY FOR MATCHDAY TICKETS BUT THE OVER 60s DISCOUNT WILL REMAIN FOR SEASON TICKETS
• SAVE ON MATCHDAY PARKING - PARKING PRICES WILL AGAIN BE £4 FOR 2014/15, BUT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CAN PURCHASE A PARKING BOLT ON FOR £60 - LESS THAN £3 PER GAME
• 10% CLUB SHOP DISCOUNT
• BUY AN ADULT SEASON TICKET IN THE EAST STAND FAMILY AREA AND GET A JUNIOR SEASON TICKET FREE!
• CUP/AWAY MATCH TICKET PRIORITY OVER NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
• FREE SEASON TICKETS FOR UNDER 7s
• PAY ON INSTALMENTS WITH ZEBRA FINANCE - please see www.seasonticketfinance.com
The first discount period is the best time to guarantee your seat for the next campaign and to take advantage of the best prices - you can help make the difference in 2014/15 and be the 12th man inside a new look Sixfields under Chris Wilder.
Further details are available from the Box Office on 01604 683777 and by downloading the new season ticket brochure above.
Supporters should note these season ticket prices will apply whichever division the club is playing in next season.
Chairman David Cardoza says he hopes that excitement for the new team in a new stadium will mean that season tickets prove popular.
“We can all look forward to a much brighter future with Chris Wilder at the helm and supporters will come back next season to newer seats, newer kiosks and a much nicer environment," he said.
“The stadium will be fresh, the team will be fresh, and we’ve got a real good fresh positive start to come in August."