Referee: Dean Whitestone
Attendance: 2,526 (935 away fans)
Lineup will be displayed here shortly before the game
Northampton Town Football Club looks forward to welcoming you to Sixfields for the fixture with Nottingham Forest on Tuesday (7.45pm kick off).
A funfair will be using the north gravel car park but the north overflow car park (by Nuffield Health) will be open, and the gates will open at 6.15pm. Parking will cost £4 (cash only).
Match programmes will also be on sale on arrival for £3 (cash and card), while the kiosks, bars and club store are all cashless - card payment only please.
If collecting tickets, please visit the ticket collection point upon arrival, this opens at 6.00pm. The ticket office is open until kick off (Nottingham Forest sales only for the hour before the game) and re-opens after the game while the club store will be open before the game only.
Carr's Bar will be open but for limited numbers, as will the kiosks on the West Stand concourse and in the corners of the stadium. Please note in accordance with the latest advice, we would ask that any non alcoholic drink and all food is consumed back at your seat.
Admission will be via the usual turnstiles.
Due to UK Government restrictions changing from July 19 2021, the following guidance and advice is issued.
• Do not attend if you, or anyone you live with are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild.
• Do not attend if you need to self-isolate because you have symptoms, have recently tested positive or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or are required to isolate after travel.
• Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings, to protect themselves and others.
• Follow good hygiene practices. Use the hand sanitiser provided at the stadium and wash hands regularly.
• Avoid congregating unnecessarily. Stay in your seat whenever possible and return to your seat to consume food and drink (with the exception of alcohol).