Northampton Town Football Club are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our medical team by taking on the role as Sports Therapist. Please refer to job document for job description, person specification and role requirements.
DOWNLOAD: Job Specification
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures.
In order to apply for the role please email email@example.com with a covering letter and a CV.
Closing Date: 4th January 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 14th January 2019.
MATCHDAY PITCHSIDE HELPERS
Northampton Town are looking to recruit some pitchside helpers for season 2018/19.
You will be part of a team ensuring all match day experiences, birthday parties, mascots and half time entertainment are delivered professionally and in a timely manner.
• To work under the matchday pitchside supervisor
• You will be required to apply and pass a DB check
• You will be required to work pitch side, often out in the open in the matchday entertainment setting up and running games, flag waivers, guard of honour, centre circle, birthday parties and half time Skip challenge
• To be a visible sign of support and information for all visitors
• Be alert to people around you, acknowledging them, checking they are OK
• To ensure matchday standards are delivered.
• Feedback post-match any issues or opportunities to improve our matchday experience or service.
• Observe Health and Safety aspects
• Work to time pressures
• Team player
• Pleasant, fun and outgoing
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK is required which must be provided at first interview. Applicants must be 18 or over and live within daily travelling distance of Northampton Town Football Club.
If this sounds like you then please simply email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.