Do you want to make a positive difference to young peoples’ lives? Do you want to work for an organisation whose staff are passionate about connecting communities and improving lives through the power of sport and education?
The Northampton Town Football Club Community Trust is a pioneering charity that uses the unique appeal of Northampton Town FC to deliver a range of holistic services
that positively connect, engage and improve the lives of our community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, enthusiastic and driven individual to join our team in the following position:
• Community Coach (Full time)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed coach to join our team to help support and deliver an array of high quality community projects across Northamptonshire. These include delivery on the Premier League Primary Stars programme, school’s curriculum and after school sessions, holiday courses and matchday events.
The successful candidate will showcase the following community trust values:
ADAPTABLE - We are forward thinking and innovative; we plan for the future.
CREDIBLE - We have integrity and transparency at our core.
INCLUSIVE - We embody equality and diversity in all that we do.
INSPIRING - We lead by example, delivering with enthusiasm & passion to help others unlock their full potential.
All candidates will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
If you think you have the passion, skills and aptitude and want to be part of a dynamic team making a difference, please send a copy of your CV and cover
letter outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12.00pm on Friday 19th October 2018.
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 22nd October 2018.
DOWNLOAD: Job specification
FOUNDATION PHASE ASSISTANT COACH
The Northampton Town Academy are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will form an integral part of our coaching team by taking on the role as Foundation Phase Assistant Coach.
Key duties include:
• Delivery of development sessions in line with the club's philosophy and coaching programme to players within the Foundation Phase.
• Assisting Head Coach to ensure all session planning and match reporting documents are completed.
• Monitoring and evaluating player performance and assisting in the completion of review documents.
• Taking on Head Coaches responsibilities in their absence.
• Hours – Tuesday and Thursday Evenings, as well as Sunday Mornings.
• UEFA B or currently completing UEFA B Licence
• Minimum 2 years coaching experience
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Computer literate
• The FA Youth Award
• FA Basic First Aid for Sport
• Experience working within an Academy
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check in accordance with the club’s Child Protection procedures. In order to apply for the role please email email@example.com with a completed application attached to this advert and a CV.
Northampton Town promote inclusion and confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA A or UEFA B Licence.
If you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions – Black, Asian or other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’) - please inform us within your application.
Closing Date: 31st October 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 5th November 2018
DOWNLOAD: Application form
MATCHDAY PITCHSIDE HELPERS
Northampton Town are looking to recruit some pitchside helpers for season 2018/19.
You will be part of a team ensuring all match day experiences, birthday parties, mascots and half time entertainment are delivered professionally and in a timely manner.
• To work under the matchday pitchside supervisor
• You will be required to apply and pass a DB check
• You will be required to work pitch side, often out in the open in the matchday entertainment setting up and running games, flag waivers, guard of honour, centre circle, birthday parties and half time Skip challenge
• To be a visible sign of support and information for all visitors
• Be alert to people around you, acknowledging them, checking they are OK
• To ensure matchday standards are delivered.
• Feedback post-match any issues or opportunities to improve our matchday experience or service.
• Observe Health and Safety aspects
• Work to time pressures
• Team player
• Pleasant, fun and outgoing
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK is required which must be provided at first interview. Applicants must be 18 or over and live within daily travelling distance of Northampton Town Football Club.
If this sounds like you then please simply email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.