VACANCIES AT NORTHAMPTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
CASUAL ACADEMY COACHES
Northampton Town Football Club is looking to recruit casual Academy Coaches to work within the schoolboy phase.
We are looking for a number of people to join the team here at Sixfields on a matchday.
You will form part of our “Here to Help” staff, assisting supporters at the game, or be selling matchday programmes.
Ideally the successful candidates will be over 18 years of age, flexible, confident, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be comfortable in large crowds.
Matchday payment is made or a match ticket can be offered.
For more details, please email email@example.com
JOB TITLE : MATCHDAY TICKET OFFICE STAFF
LOCATION: Northampton Town Football Club
HOURS OF WORK: Matchdays (some evening work) and occasional non-matchday Saturday mornings
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here is an opportunity to work in a professional football club within the NTFC Ticket Office. You will be working within a small team every matchday providing excellent customer service to our supporters face to face and on the phone.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To serve supporters in person and on the phone selling tickets, season tickets
• Work in the ticket collections point
• Handle all customer enquiries professionally
• Ensure up to date records are recorded and inputted at source
• Identifying and executing all sales and upselling opportunities
• Working effectively and positively with other members of staff
HOURS OF WORK & REMUNERATION
The role generally requires operators from 10.30am to 3.30pm for a weekend game, and for 30 minutes post match (subject to rota); 4.15pm to 8.15pm for midweek matches.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Northampton Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and staff will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
Northampton Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company’s recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency, and nature of contact with children).
ACADEMY ANALYSIS OPPORTUNITIES
The Northampton Town Academy have several academy analysis opportunities for the 2023/24 season.
The successful candidate(s) will gain a first-hand experience of working within an academy environment.
The candidate(s) will work closely alongside analysis and coaching departments in order to provide analytical support to all academy age groups and coaches.
Reporting to the Head of Coaching and Lead Academy Analyst and based at Moulton College, these roles have flexible hours and require a willingness to attend games and training sessions.
EXAMPLE DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
• Filming of home academy fixtures and training.
• Filming coaches and gathering specific data.
• Clipping and coding of academy matches - tailoring the analysis support to age groups and coaches.
• To support post analysis for various age groups.
• To assist in the collection and feedback of player specific data
• Other ad-hoc tasks as and when requested by the Head of coaching and the lead academy analyst.
The closing date is September 1 2023 and for more details please email email@example.com
NORTHAMPTON TOWN COMMUNITY TRUST