VACANCIES AT NORTHAMPTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
PART TIME FIRST TEAM PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND SPORTS THERAPIST
Northampton Town are loking to recruit a part time first team physiotherapist/sports therapist to assist the club's current first team medical staff.
Reporting to the Head of Physiotherapy, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of therapy and first aid services to the Northampton Town first team on a part-time basis.
Full details can be downloaded here.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Northampton Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees. Northampton Town promote inclusion and confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity.
HEAD OF ACADEMY SPORT SCIENCE
Northampton Town FC are seeking a Head of Academy Sports Science & Medicine who will be responsible for the provisions of Sports Science and Medicine for all Academy players from U9-U18’s.
Job Title: Head of Academy Sports Science & Medicine
Location: Moulton College/Sixfields
Reporting to: Academy Manager
Hours of work: Full time
Closing Date: N/A as interviews will be arranged on receipt of application
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• To lead the delivery of the Sports Science & Medicine Programme for all academy age groups from U9-U18.
• To Lead Full Time Sports Scientist as required.
• To ensure that appropriate and comprehensive medical notes are completed
• To ensure that coaching staff are made aware of all injuries sustained by players and the progress of such players at appropriate stages.
• To contribute towards the achievement of department KPI’s
• Responsible for ensuring the medical department is meeting EFL rules and mandatory requirements.
• To liaise on a regular basis with the first team medical staff to link academy players into the first team environment. To support the first team medical staff if needed and to support and manage the transition with the first and second-year professionals.
To also be responsible to:
• The Academy Manager on medical matters affecting Academy players
• The Academy Coaches in relation to players, their injury status and prevention of injury strategies
• BSc (Hons) Degree in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
• FA Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football (ITMMIF) (Level 4) qualification
• Previous experience in a similar role within an elite paediatric sporting environment
• Be able to communicate to the highest level
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all time
• Friendly, well organised with the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
• Possess strong time management skills and have a flexible approach to work
• A commitment to continuing professional development
• Completed FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
• Experience of using PMA system
• Knowledge of EPPP in relation to a Category 3 academy
• Therapist experience within a football environment
• Hold a full driving license
Northampton Town FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check and the receipt of satisfactory references are a requirement of the role.
This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and checks against the Barred Lists and is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared.
Northampton Town FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment. We support the Football League’s BAME project.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
• To apply for the Head of Academy Sports Science & Medicine role please email firstname.lastname@example.org Academy Operations Manager with a covering letter and a CV.
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
• Interviews: Will be arranged upon receipt of applications
DOWNLOAD: Job description and person specification
JOB TITLE : MATCH DAY TICKET OFFICE STAFF
LOCATION: Northampton Town Football Club
HOURS OF WORK: Matchdays (some evening work)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here is an opportunity to work in a professional football club within the NTFC Ticket Office. You will be working within a small team every matchday providing excellent customer service to our supporters face to face and on the phone.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To serve supporters in person and on the phone selling tickets, season tickets
• Work in the ticket collections point
• Handle all customer enquiries professionally
• Ensure up to date records are recorded and inputted at source
• Identifying and executing all sales and upselling opportunities
• Working effectively and positively with other members of staff
HOURS OF WORK & REMUNERATION
The role generally requires operators from 10.30am to 3.30pm for a weekend game, and for 30 minutes post match (subject to rota); 4.15pm to 8.15pm for midweek matches.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Email email@example.com for an initial chat where you will be invited to a matchday/evening and thereafter, if successful, offered a role in our ticket office
Northampton Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and staff will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
Northampton Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people involved in activities and event at the Company. As part of the Company’s recruitment and selection process any offers of work involving working in regulated activity with children are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure and barred list check (depending on the level of supervision, frequency, and nature of contact with children).
Details of vacancies within the Northampton Town Community Trust are here.