NTFC are working to ensure we and our Processors are GDPR compliant, therefore by joining as a season ticket holder, or match day ticket purchaser, or attending any event inside the PTS Academy Stadium, you agree to the below GDPR terms & conditions.
• NTFC and our Processor GREEN4 will retain your details on our database for a period of one season, that being the 2018/19 season
• Use of this data will be solely for the marketing and promotion of NTFC products, fixtures, games and events and it’s Partners/sponsors
• You have the right to be forgotten (removal from database) at any time by contacting email@example.com referencing RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
• You have the right to object and prohibit the use of your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DATA OBJECTION
• Incomplete data will not be stored on our database and therefore you will not receive offers, news, promotions in respect of your purchase
• You have the right to access and learn how your data is being processed and how by contacting email@example.com referencing RIGHT TO ACCESS
• You have the right to request your data is transported to another data controller/purchaser, if required
• No other NTFC data is accessed by any other Processor
• In the event of an under 16 year old data, NTFC will only contact the parent/guardian of the young person via the data supplied.
• No payment details are held at NTFC or through our Processor
• By attending an event or fixture at the PTS Academy Stadium, NTFC reserve the right to record footage, or take pictures for use on NTFC publicity materials. In the event you do not wish for this to be utilised this is the responsibility of the ticket holder to inform firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your image is part of a large crowd we will not be able to remove your image from this therefore having purchased a ticket you consent to your image being utilised.